Am i lost??

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 / Posted by vinmaker /

Am i lost?

I also have no idea where have i been lately and i just cant squeeze out my time to sit in front of this sqaure box to update my blogssssss. But dun worry guys and gals, i still reall all your blogs and i appreciated and envy it very much.
Well, where should i start first?
Thank You - Chui Jiet
Ok, i would like to express my deepest gratitute and million of thanks to Chui Jiet as she was "so willing" to assist me to upgrade my blog which i am very satisfied nad appreciated her hard works. Remember there are still some outstanding works ya..hehe. Once again,THANK YOU,CHUI JIET.
Recession
Wow, i think nobody even want to mention this word as it is very sensitive issue now. Well, thank God i still have my job though im facing MANY difficulties and to be frank, i dislike the environment rite now as there is no team spirit at all. Some collegues have just resigned this month and leaving us very soon. I am sas of course but i feel happy for them that they have made the right decision. Nothing i can do during recession but to work SMARTER and harder. I pray that God will open a NEW way which is far far better than what im doing now and most importantly, i will be financial free and i can serve him whole-heartedly.I believe that God is preparing for me now. Amen!Please pray while you are reading and thank you for your prayer.:)
Little Es and Buddies
Little Es is jsut like my dearest sister in christ. I see her "growing" from a little gal with curly hair in church till now she is a so call mature "lady",haha. Well, she flew back to NZ last week and im going to miss her though she also seldom sms me,hehe. Little Es will become a professional lawyer very soon but please and please send me an sms,it won't cost u so much.:) Miss u, Lit Es. ABUGOTCHA!!haha...
Buddies - One D is now at Taiwan but going to fly over to Singapore in 24 hrs!This D is cuter and im really glad that his dream come true as a singer in our church band - REMNANT!!!All the glory to our Almighty God who leads them all the way and may God bless them and use them to spread the love of God. I miss u.babe.:) and im longing for u guys concert!Another D is now in Doha earning alot and hardly can reach him for the moment. This D is not as cute as the previous D but somehow they looked so alike..well, i wish all the best in Doha and dun forget bout me.Next, it ah "loo". Sorry i need to call u this as i found more closer to you,hehe. His name is Jaydon and he is one of the best and top basist in my heart. He is producer, composer, guitarist, pianist, drumer, "hair stylist" and bla bla...He never contact me at all but he is always still in my heart.hehe...miss u, loo....Oh, there is another SUPERMAN - Francis, he flies every week from KL to KCH since N years ago and he is the kind that i have never seen him tired at all. Well, he flies back for his lovely daughter Janice and his wife and his coming second child..Do take k bro.Who else???:)
QAQ [XXXX]
Hehehe....this is one the most excited thing which im waiting and those who understand this secret code will know what is actually happen. Well, answer will be revealed in 21 April 2009 and the first one im going to pick is ........?
Me and Karyee and "Baby"
The sweetest thing to me now is i could hear my kids calling me "Daddy" and " Mummy". I know the day is near and it is very near.I just hoping for your prayer and i do believe all those around us giving us the best supports. I know God is preparing and we are doing our best to submit and pray. Thank you in advance for your prayer and may God bless you all. Lord, we are ready!!
Updates
i just been to Pulau Pangkor Laut Resrot, one of the 5 star resort in Malaysia. Well, i spent my few days luxurious life there and indeed it's a extraordinary experience to me. Try to upload some photos as soon as possible.:)
Take care and God bless.
Muaks.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment