It's so complicated...

Thursday, July 17, 2008 / Posted by vinmaker /


Life is just so complicated sometime..

Just received a "shocking" news last night and the time seemed just stopped right there. i could hear nothing but merely my heart beats. I just felt so complicated in my mind at that moment till i could not make decision either to go right or left. I just tried to keep myself calm down and say nothing at all in the car. The next thought of mine was looking up to the sky and making a prayer to God. There was an "extraordinary" silence. I kept on praying "aimlessly" until i heard something crossed my mind and thought - "neither turning to your left or right but just stay firm and go straight. Be patience again!"

Give me faith, Lord.

Verses to share:
If ye shall ask anything in my name,that will i do. (John 14:14)


Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment