1st time.....

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 / Posted by vinmaker /




Welcome to Vinmaker..






This is my first time blogging here since i have registered it for so long..haha..

Well, last week was the busiest week for me espcially the weekend (erm..actually every week is busy as well,:)) anyway, i just managed to "forced" myself to sit in front of this square box and started blogging - my first blog!Feel a little bit weird here as i have never tried to blog b4. Mmm..i will try to keep this blog update if possible (i guess i cant..hehe). In fact, i enjoy reading others ppl blog like kennysia.com (1 of my favourite) and henstudio.com (also my favourite) and recently is karencheng.com.au. They are the experts bloggers which provied lots of different kind of information and funny stuffs which you could hardly find in life...

Oopss..it almost time for me to get myself ready to pick up my lovely wife.:) God bless everyone and welcome to my blog!